1. Sellers and Vendors get the same level of support on AMS
2. As a seller, you only get access to Sponsored Product Ads.
3. As a vendor, you get access to all 3 types of placements on AMS: Headline Search Ads, Sponsored Product Ads, and Product Display Ads.
4. As a vendor, during the first 60 days of activity on AMS, you get no support from Amazon?
After 60 days of activity on AMS, vendors also get support from a newly created Amazon Engagement team. During the first 60 days, you should still have an AMS and AMG contact. The new Engagement team was created in 2017 and can offer you a better support with your activities.
5. Any seller can become a vendor if they wish?
Only some sellers are asked by Amazon if they wish to become vendors. You would need to sign a new contract with them, but there are some advantages that you can get if you decide to go for it and become a vendor. “If your company does not have a Vendor Central account yet, you can request your Amazon buyer to send you an invitation. Registration on Vendor Central requires an invitation from Amazon.”
6. What are the 3 marketing groups inside Amazon?
There are 2 different marketing groups inside Amazon (to be precise, there are 3 of them, but AMS and AMG, even if different, they are part of the same group): Retail Marketing, AMG, and AMS.
7. All 3 marketing groups are managed by the same department in Amazon.
8. AMG, AMS, and Retail placements are all managed via a single self-service platform.
9. What is the Price Plan that Amazon is using on AMS placements?
10. AMS BETA products are made widely available to all the vendors.
11. What are the type of budgets that you can set for Sponsored Product Ads?
12. What are the type of budgets that you can set for Headline Search Ads?
13. What are the type of budgets that you can set for Product Display Ads?
14. Which of the following is a true sentence?
15. Which of the following is a false sentence?
16. What are the types of targeting that you can use with Headline Search Ads
17. What are the types of targeting that you can use with Sponsored Product Ads?
18. What are the types of targeting that you can use with Product display Ads?
19. Which of the following statements is false?
20. Which of the following statements are true about Sponsored Product ads?
21. Which of the following statements are true about Headline Search ads?
22. Which of the following statements are true about Product Display ads?
23. Which of the following best describes the setting: “Run campaign as quickly as possible”?
24. Which of the following best describes the setting: “Spread campaign evenly over its duration”?
25. How many AMS stores can a single vendor create?
26. Can you link the URL from your AMS store, with sources outside of the Amazon sites?
27. Do you have access to any insights for a store created via AMS?
28. What are the insights that you can see about an AMS store?
29. Can you measure the traffic of an AMS store from other sources than Amazon?
30. What are the main factors that Amazon uses to rank a campaign?
31. What is the closest definition of relevancy?
32. Which of the following are true statements about “relevancy”?
Share your Results: